PolicyNook Posted on Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 6:28PM
- Is the American Middle Class seeing its own Lost Decade?
- The latest victim of "gut & amend" is Senate Bill 317, originally concerning fishing, but now consisting of massive changes to CEQA.
- State legislature drops all proposed CEQA adjustments and reworkings for this legislative year.
- Big names coming out against Prop 37, but some will surprise you.
- Senate Bill 1161, passed yesterday by Senate, would prohibit regulation of VoIP services.