PolicyNook Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 4:56PM
- Unused sick, comp, vacation, and personal time adds up quickly; especially when it is being saved up to cash out.
- For example, 2,138 hours of unused personal time equals an almost $145k buyout.
- However, State Auditor claims that San Jose's projections of pension payouts are "unsupported."
- Prop 36: Does the "Three Strikes Law" need updating? Revamping?
- AB 1246 would allow school districts use materials not on state-adopted list, as long as the content aligns with standards.