PolicyNook Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 at 5:59PM
- Is buying extra pension service time credit (also known as "airtime") an abuse of the system?
- Riverside County and its almost $200 million pension gap.
- CalPERS responds to legislation with a five year plan that gives $10 billion to 300 "emerging" investment managers.
- Between jobs, payroll, and taxes, LAX contributes $40 billion to Southern California's economy. The airport's growth will drive further rise in that number.
- AB 18 was originally written to make school funding calculations less complicated & more balanced. Is it now just a review of the current policy?