PolicyNook Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 at 5:27PM
- Is transitional kindergarten a requirement or option -- charter schools and the state have differing opinions.
- Another audit revealing a government department's mishandled funds? This time it's CalTrans.
- With Prop 37 (require labeling for genetically modified organisms, or GMO's) looming, there's a push to create crops that are resistant to more pesticides.
- A quick primer on what to look forward to with the upcoming National Conventions.
- The latest in campaign donation developments -- if you're buying ads, you don't have to disclose donors.